Wednesday 30 July 2008

Chaophraya Review

When I came back from a holiday in Thailand a friend introduced me to Chaophraya for the first time in an attempt to cure my post traveling blues. I loved the restaurant so much that I have been back countless times since. Chaophraya is an award winning (yes you guessed it) Thai restaurant that has been voted by non other than The Times as the best vegetarian restaurant in the UK and best restaurant in town by Harden’s Good Food Guide. Located in Leeds City centre it is a great location to eat if you are planning on going out to a bar afterwards, thus saving the money you would spend on a cab to sample as many dishes as possible! The ridiculously reasonable priced restaurant also offers tempting lunch specials in the daytime which I also thoroughly recommend.

No comments: